Our client based in Trowbridge are seeking a Delegate Sales Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
£25,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year (depending on experience and age)
Duties of Sales Executive:
- Develop a deep understanding of the client products, researching your markets to understand the issues driving each industry in order communicate them to senior executives.
- Identify and engage with senior executives globally, prospecting through outbound sales efforts using phone, email, LinkedIn, and other sources.
- Manage the entire sales process and relationship from initial client contact through post-event follow up.
- Provide networking and educational learning opportunities with tailored solutions to senior executives of Blue-Chip/ Fortune 500 companies
- Manage multiple projects at once.
- Speak with decision makers about their challenges/projects and communicate our capability to directly match them with solution providers.
- Provide insightful educational learning services/connection recommendations.
- Research senior executives to establish who they are and what their business objectives.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; be comfortable liaising confidently over the phone and via email to senior decision makers.
- 2-year sales experience.
- Experience in similar role would be advantageous.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and organise your time effectively.
- Drive to achieve targets and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate confidence, self-motivation, intelligence, and an inquisitive nature. A positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- A desire to develop global business and technology expertise.
- A desire to pursue a long-term career in corporate B2B sales.
- Work from home & then in the office in 8-12 months’ time (depending on COVID & growth) TBC.
- Experience in using a CRM system.
- IT Literate
Sales Executive Benefits:
- Uncapped earning potential. Structured commission scheme, quarterly bonuses, and sales prizes.
- OTE: £55k-£75k
- Company pension
- 30 days paid holiday per year; this includes closing for 2 weeks during Christmas & New Year (usually 6-8 days)
- Your birthday off as paid leave
- Gym Membership (COVID permitting)
- Company Laptop
- Ongoing training. Throughout your career you will receive continued career development support from our clients management team.
- Exceptional career progression.
Monday – Friday
If this role is of interest to and you fulfil the criteria, please apply with your full CV, or contact the team on 01225 300779