Our client based in Chippenham are seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Customer Service Executive Salary:
£18,000 per annum
Customer Service Executive Key responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service through participating in all channels of communication and in all administrative duties.
- Manage contacts from clients, supporters and client business areas as required.
- Assist supporters and clients by answering their queries.
- Generate outgoing calls, emails, and tickets to assist in the successful completion of queries, payments, and complaints.
- Support the development of new processes and process change to enable a collaborative approach to efficiency.
- Contribute to briefings, meetings, training, and any other development opportunities to ensure a well-trained, well briefed, and effective team.
- Work within the guidelines of team and business KPIs to ensure the attainment of client SLA’s and be proactive be escalating issues relating to either.
Customer Service Executive Requirements:
You will be IT literate with experience in using Microsoft applications, have exceptional communication skills both verbal, written, and face to face as well as an ability to work well under pressure and to internal KPI targets. You will have great interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively at all levels, have a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ with external and internal stakeholders and customers as well as have an ability to learn new (bespoke) applications quickly and confidently.
Customer Service Executive Hours:
Hours are between 7.30am and 6pm on a rotation basis. Flexibility is required between these hours.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested in this role please contact the team on 01761 235741 or you can email Tony directly on email@example.com