Our client in Radstock are looking for an experienced Creative Artworker & 3D Cardboard Technician to join their team.
The role would suit someone with a sound technical understanding of a fast-paced studio and digital print environment.
As part of the interview process there will be some practical activities used to gauge competencies in various essential skilled areas. If you have a portfolio or other evidence of your creative ability you are encouraged to bring this with you to your interview, should you be successfully shortlisted.
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven creative artwork experience gained in a busy studio preferably in the digital print sector using packages such as Adobe, Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch Up and Photoshop
- Ability to demonstrate expertise running and operating software RIPS, large format digital printers and cutting tables combined with materials knowledge and a sound understanding of large format processing and printing techniques
- Previous experience in cardboard development with an understanding of form and function of 3D cardboard structures
- Experience of working on cardboard projects from concept of initial drawings through to working prototypes
- Ability to create and set up client’s artwork for print from initial brief for a wide variety of applications
- Must be able to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail and working to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- 3D visualising skills will be an advantage
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information, please send a copy of your CV or contact Miriam on 01761 235 741.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency where this vacancy is concerned.