Our client based in Frome are seeking a Conveyancing Secretary to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Conveyancing Secretary Salary:
£18,000 to £23,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Conveyancing Secretary Key responsibilities will include:
- Residential sales, purchases, and re-mortgages in accordance with the firm’s guidelines and protocols from time to time in force.
- To assist your principal with the residential conveyancing work.
- Audio typing, preparing, and amending documents.
- To undertake all necessary and ancillary tasks incidental to residential conveyancing.
- Liaising with accounts department to obtain cheques etc, as necessary.
- To utilise residential property case manager forms/letters.
- Provide reception cover and carry out reception duties when required.
Conveyancing Secretary Requirements:
To be a successful applicant for this role you will be an experienced Conveyancing Secretary with sound knowledge of the Conveyancing process who has experience working within a Property department as a Secretary or Assistant. You shall hold a good client manner and have the ability to confidently speak with clients over the phone and in person.
Conveyancing Secretary Hours:
This is a full time Monday to Thursday between the hours of 9.00am to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.00am till 5.00pm.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your full CV, or contact Debbie directly on 01761 235741