Our client based in Dorset are seeking a Commercial Sales Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Commercial Sales Assistant Salary:
As a Commercial Sales Assistant your role will be to oversee the company’s business development needs; working closely with the Directors to handle key accounts, manage company relationships, and generate business opportunities.
Commercial Sales Assistant Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Commercial Sales Manager to assist with opportunities using a range of methods to engage with potential clients including cold calling, trade fairs and networking.
- Assist on-going relationships with established wholesale and third-party customers.
- Assist with engaging with new wholesale customers.
- Assist with engaging with corporate promotional gifting occasions by identifying brand loyalty opportunities, e.g. new homes, cruises, holiday lets, new cars.
- Follow up all website lead generation opportunities.
- Successfully resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently.
- Support the Commercial Sales Manager as required.
- Support the wider call centre.
It is an essential condition of your employment that you are prepared to adopt a flexible approach to your pattern of work and are prepared to undertake other duties, (within the parameters of this description) as and when necessary, as part of the team, to facilitate the smooth running of the business.
Commercial Sales Assistant Requirements:
To be a successful candidate you will have previous experience within a similar role. Hold outstanding communication skills, maintain a positive attitude, and hold the ability to work independently.
Commercial Sales Assistant Hours:
Hours are standard office hours between Monday and Friday 9am till 5pm.
If you have previous experience and are interested in this role, please apply with your full CV, or contact Debbie directly on 01761 235741