Our client based in Wells are looking for a Commercial Property Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Use digital transcript system Oyez and SOS Connect to create letters, emails and documents to the highest standard in line with the clients house style
- Produce documents which include track changes
- Prepare draft bills and statements and complete all account forms to enable bills to be produced
- Open files in accordance with internal company procedures
- Adhere to the firm’s policy when dealing with files throughout the course of a transaction and at file closure stage
- Demonstrate effective file management, including location/retrieval
- Support department case load by dealing with file-related queries either face to face or by telephone
- Answer telephone calls and take messages, as necessary
- Ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised within the department
- Undertake photocopying and scanning of documents
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision
- Adhere to all internal methods, systems, policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for own training on software or systems used by the client if not already familiar with them
- Such other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the company including housekeeping and supporting other members of the administrative team when necessary
Monday to Friday
09:00-17:00 with 1 hour lunch break (35hrs per week)
Please note due to our clients central location there is no parking on-site.
Should this role be of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV or contact the Commercial team on 01761 235741 for further details.