Various clients throughout the Somerset area are seeking committed and reliable Class 2 Drivers to join their teams on potential temporary to permanent bases.
Class 2 Drivers Salary:
Rate of pay dependant on position and experience
Class 2 Drivers Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the loading/unloading of stock.
- General driving and multidrop duties.
- Other tasks at manager/supervisor’s request.
- Follow all H&S guidelines at all times.
- Ability to work early starts, shifts, and weekends.
Class 2 Drivers Requirements:
A current Class 2 license is essential for this role. Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable although full training will be provided. Physical fitness is advantageous due to the nature of the role and due to some locations own transport is required.
Class 2 Drivers Hours:
Various shifts available, including days, lates and nights, Mondays to Sundays.
If this role is of interest are you meet the desired criteria please apply with your CV or contact the Somerset team directly on 01761 235741.