Our client based in Castle Combe are seeking Various Chefs, including a Banqueting Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, Head Chef, Breakfast Chef, Demi Chef de Partie, Commis Chef and a Chef de Partie to join their Michelin star hotel resort and restaurant on a Permanent basis.
£23,000 – £38,000 per annum, dependant on role and experience
Chefs Key responsibilities will include:
- To take the Banqueting prep to one side.
- Work closely with the Head Chef and be responsible for assisting in the management of the food and kitchen banqueting operations.
- Produce top quality cuisine & assist in the training of talented chefs.
- Help create unique menus.
- Ensure smooth running of the banqueting operation at all times.
- Order stock as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
All hotel roles of Junior Sous, Banqueting Sous, Chef de Partie, Demi and Commis start at either 9.30am or 11am every day. The Golf Club tends to start at 8am or 11am as Club house opening hours tend to be 8am to 8pm in the Summer months and 8am to 5pm November to March. All roles are 40 – 48 hours per week.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org