Our client based in Instow are looking for a Chef de Partie to join their team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
* Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
* Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
* Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
* Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
* Put effort in optimising the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
* Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
* Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
* Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role preferred but not essential
* Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes – experience preferred but not essential
* Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
* Knowledge of best cooking practices
Should this role be of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV or call Caitlin on 01237 439500 for further details.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business where this vacancy is concerned.