Our client based in Honiton are seeking a Casual Control Operator to join their team on a Temporary basis.
Casual Control Operator Salary:
£10.65 per hour
Casual Control Operator Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide a professional and effective response to calls from Service Users, alarm calls and out of hours.
- Provide assistance to our clients customers in non-emergency and emergency situations.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information held.
- To respond to emergency and routine calls received by the Control Centre in a calm, efficient, sympathetic, and helpful manner in accordance with procedures and policies.
- To make emergency calls to all 3 emergency services and doctors, district nurse or contacts etc dependent on the individual person’s need at the time of the call.
- To ensure all records are inputted accurately, that calls received are logged of action taken and complete other administrative duties required as part of the role.
- From time to time undertake other duties.
- Lone Working monitoring for staff and corporate clients. Plus responding to GPS devices and provide location information where available.
- To book in new installations, data checks and equipment faults.
- Accurately recording all actions taken and information relating to all services provided by the Home Safeguard service.
Casual Control Operator Requirements:
Knowledge of community alarms and Telecare equipment is essential for this role as well as good knowledge of the local area. A successful candidate will have good computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience in dealing with the general public and vulnerable adults and experience of working in a customer centre or customer service environment.
Casual Control Operator Hours:
Earlies, days, and night shifts available.
If you have the relevant criteria and are interested in this role, please apply with your full CV, or contact Annette on 01225 300779.