Our client based in Trowbridge are looking for Care support workers to join their ever-increasing team.
- To provide exceptional care under the direction of the senior care/deputy/registered manager.
- To support service users ensuring the maintenance of skills and personal interests, whilst providing care unique to each individual at all times.
- To undertake regular, in house training.
- Ensure service users are at the heart of the care and support provided
- Support maintenance of user relationships within the local community
- Ensure Care Plans are adhered to at all times
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users
- Attend statutory, in house training as well as committing to achieving all relevant qualifications.
- If desired by the service user, develop and maintain relationships with family, friends, and important people.
- Work alongside members of the multi-disciplinary teams to seek opportunities for service users.
- Knowledge of, and work within, the fundamental standards.
- Understand the regulatory framework that governs the service, including the role of CQC and their requirements.
- Ability to think on your feet and work on own initiative
- Full UK Driving License – (with no more than 6 points) with added Business Insurance Cover
- A professional, can do attitude.
- Experience within the care industry (beneficial but not essential)
- Excellent time management
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills (beneficial but not essential)
- 20 days a year holiday + bank holidays
- Rota based working, 5 days per week.
- Free Uniform and PPE provided (adhering to current COVID-19 guidelines)
- Work Phone
- Mileage expenses paid (not from home)
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information please send a copy of your CV or contact the team on 01225 300779.