Our client in central Bath seeks Cafe attendants to assist as required in the preparation of meals, food service, dish and utensil washing, general cleaning and other tasks associated with catering, handling payments and cashing up.
The role will involve:
– Preparation of vegetables and fruits, simple sauces etc.
– To assist in the kitchen with simple food preparation for serving in the cafe.
– To operate kitchen machinery such as mixers, slicers, dishwasher, steriliser, etc. as required.
– To assist with the setting up of the service counter, service of the food according to type of service used and clearing of service area.
– To assist in the setting up of dining furniture and preparing room for dining and the clearing and dismantling of these.
– To wash crockery, cutlery, cooking and serving utensils and kitchen machinery.
– Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness is maintained in and around the kiosk and entrance areas.
-Serving the public with food and drink as required.
– Handling cash, cashing up at end of day and storing cash for collection by others.
– To carry out such other duties as are required.
– Be willing to answer other queries that may be asked by members of the public.
At certain points of the day the post holder will be expected to undertake bending and lifting in the course of their duties e.g. lifting trays of food in and out of the oven and to the service area, moving food stores following deliveries and moving tables, chairs and trolleys.
The ideal candidate will have basic cooking and cleaning skills, be able to work as a team and ideally will have held a similar post.
If this role is of interest please apply with your most up to date CV or call Debbie on 01761 235741.
Simple Recruitment (South West) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business where this vacancy is concerned.
Job Reference: 5062355_1541687220
Salary: Dep on age
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: Ongoing
Job Start Date: Asap