Our client are seeking a Boiler Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis. Oftec and Gas Safe qualified is desirable but not essential as training will be provided. This role is home based, the ideal candidate will ideally live in the Chippenham, Melksham, Bath or Trowbridge area and will be prepared to work in a radius of up to 50 miles from home.
Boiler Engineer Salary:
Up to £38,000 per annum, dependent on experience/qualifications
Boiler Engineer Key responsibilities will include:
If successful you will be responsible for carrying out installation, maintenance and breakdown work on domestic and commercial heating and hot water systems including:
- Installing and testing boilers and heating / hot water systems.
- Perform maintenance on boilers and heating / hot water systems.
- Respond to breakdowns and malfunctions.
- Perform failure diagnostics on systems to locate the cause of a problem.
- Carry out repairs to restore system functionality.
- Complete company paperwork in full and return to the office in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to specification, to the quality standards set by the business, and ensuring that all work complies to OFTEC and building regulations where applicable.
- Any other duties reasonably required of the role.
Boiler Engineer Requirements:
You will be driving a company vehicle throughout your working days, so a full clean driving licence is essential. You will have experience in the service and repair of all types of oil-fired Boilers as well as instillation of boiler systems. You must hold relevant OFTEC / Gas Safe certifications for the appliance on which you are working and must be OFTEC and Gas Safe Registered.
Boiler Engineer Hours:
Due to the nature of the role hours may vary depending on customer demand between Monday to Friday with the possibility of overtime on the weekends.
If you fulfil the above criteria, please apply with your full CV, or you can contact Debbie directly on 01761 235741.