Our client in Warminster are looking for an Assembly Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The company is a small manufacturing company employing around 25 staff members across design, production, project management, finance and general administration.
Our client requires an additional Assembly Engineer to work in their production department. The right candidate will have the ability to follow instructions and work to drawings to produce parts and assemblies for delivery to the customer.
Salary on offer:
£25k – £28k DOE
- To read and understand all build manuals, drawings, specifications, company policies and procedures in relation to any task set.
- To gather, set up and operate all equipment and machinery as per specifications or instructions included within the build manual, in a safe and controlled manner, reporting damage or breakages.
- To complete assigned work and associated paperwork correctly and efficiently, within time set, following build manuals and using best practice where ambiguity lies.
- To perform regular testing in accordance with company procedures.
- Demonstrate quality in all tasks, operating under the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Ensure work space, operations and builds are in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
Experience & Skills:
- HNC or equivalent in relevant subject
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Computer literate
- Ability to read and understand technical literature and drawings.
- Ability to work at ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Working understanding of PCB’s
- Theoretical understanding of Looms
- Working knowledge of Electrical Assembly’s
- Understanding of optics
Graduates will be considered
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Care and diligence in all that they do.
- Ensuring security and confidentiality both inside and outside the workplace.
- Being innovative and creative, contributing to the overall success of the business through new design and cost effective solutions.
- Transparency and honesty, ensuring we are being open with colleagues, suppliers and customers at all times, communicating when tasks are not going to be met and offering solutions and seeing mistakes as opportunities to grow and develop.
- Operate safely, at all times, sharing responsibility of the protection of ourselves and others.
Monday to Friday
Typically 40hrs per week
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for further information, please send a copy of your CV or contact the team on 01761 235 741.