Our client based in Bath are seeking an Administration Assistant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Administration Assistant Salary:
£20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Administration Assistant Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and entry of purchase invoices/statements, handling invoice queries by email and telephone, and preparation of payment runs.
- Unpacking, checking, and processing of goods received (mostly high-value electronic and precision components), transferring the materials to the stores and entry of the receipt into the company ERP system.
- Withdrawal of components from the stores into kits of parts for production, recording of traceable component data, and entry into ERP system.
- Processing, entry, and monitoring of customer orders for spare parts and services, entry into ERP system, and issuing sales order acknowledgements.
- Packing and despatch of spares orders, arranging shipment/freight, producing shipping documents and sales invoices.
- Processing, entry, and monitoring of purchase orders, liaising with suppliers to obtain pricing and lead time information, entry into ERP system.
- General administrative duties including data entry into the company ERP system and use of Microsoft Office 365 programs.
- Administrative support for the preparation of sales quotations.
- Main telephone answering and call routing.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management team.
Administration Assistant Requirements:
Ideally, it would be good to have someone with previous experience in most of the tasks shown, but it’s more important for our client to find a person who can fit well into their small team. Some technical knowledge or interest would be a distinct advantage.
Administration Assistant Hours:
Hours are Mondays to Thursdays from 8am till 5pm and Fridays from 8am till 11.30am.
If you are interested in this role please contact the Somerset team on 01761 235741 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org