Our client based in Melksham are seeking an Account Manager to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Account Manager Salary:
Dependant on experience
Account Manager Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day client needs on the account, from taking new briefs and answering queries, seeing the work through the factory to delivery.
- Attending customer meetings as required
- Brief work into the Studio and chase to ensure work is completed in line with deadlines
- Raise estimates and accurately book all work in with Production
- Track deliveries on-line, and provide POD’s as required
- Assist Client Services Director with any other work required
- Check the quality and accuracy of all work
- Manage customer service tickets in accordance with the service level agreement
Account Manager Requirements:
A successful candidate will have a great aptitude and common-sense approach to tasks, be highly organised and motivated and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications inc. Excel, Outlook, and Word. Previous experience of retail design or print accounts is advantageous but not essential.
Account Manager Hours:
Hours are from Mondays to Fridays from 9am till 5pm.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in this role please contact the team on 01225 300779 or you can email Tony directly on firstname.lastname@example.org