Our client based in Westbury are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
As the Account Manager will work alongside and within a very strong team of Project Managers & Business Development Managers. You will be delivering truly exceptional campaigns & service and will need to develop a complete understanding of your client’s objectives as well as liaising with and brief into a variety of talented teams within the company to ensure that not only your clients are happy, but the teams are too!
You will be managing current customers with their digital marketing projects/campaigns including websites, social media, SEO, PPC and more. (Experience in selling these services is preferred)
£24 – £28K pa + Uncapped Commission
- Managing current customers with their digital marketing projects/campaigns
- Completing project briefs for the project team
- Working closely with the Account/Project Managers
- Develop and build relationships with existing clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and grow existing customers
- Develop and deliver dynamic, engaging reports and progress presentations
- Expand the client base and grow existing accounts
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology with experience in a similar role.
- You’ll have exceptional problem-solving skills, and understand how to analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with a commitment to customer service.
- Able to work amicably and productively with the project management and creative teams to produce results.
- A proven track record of working as an Account Manager in a marketing/digital agency environment
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, being a team player within a small agency is crucial
- Excellent communicator
- Possess a strong marketing background and sales role in digital marketing
- Ability to sell, co-ordinate and deliver new business campaigns
- Confidant presenter with excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organisational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Skilled at managing relationships with clients and internal teams
- Some previous experience or exposure to B2B sales is preferred
- Demonstrable campaign experience across digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills, relationship building skills, and project delivery skills including
- planning, optimisation, budgeting, presenting, reporting and data analysis
- Must have at least 1-year Digital Sales Experience
If this role is of interest to you, or for further information please send a copy of your CV or contact Paul on 01225 300779.